Hot kits from Kitty Hawk, Tiger and Meng... and more!

Sponsor's Area Metro Hobbies
A place for Metro Hobbies to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: vhcguys

Hot kits from Kitty Hawk, Tiger and Meng... and more!

Postby vhcguys » Tue May 10, 2016 9:41 am

A big shipment of brand-spanking new Meng, Kitty Hawk, new brand Tiger Models, Merit, Hobby Boss and Ebbro has arrived in both stores! Have a quick look at the hot items here and click on the link to go to our website. You can also see everything that arrived by clicking here!

Kitty Hawk's BIG 1/32 T-28 Trojans are here- and they are chock-a-block filled to the brim with detail!

Presenting the ultimate Abrams in 1/35 from Meng!

AMK may be new, but this Mig is a definite contest winner OOB.

Beastly is the word for it! The new Tiger Models AMX-30 with added ERA... the Brennus!

We never thought Dragon's Tiger I would have any more competition. But here it is!

This Hobby Boss 1/35 Vickers would count as Australia's first true tanks. RAAC fans take note!

This is the day of the Shilka. After decades with only one (mediocre) kit of it, here come's Meng's piping hot new release!

Last year too soon for a McLaren Honda F1 model release? Not!

No jet is left unmade into a kit in this decade. This is proof.

Beemax Models (co-developed with Aoshima) does a Honda Civic racing winner!

And the D9R Bulldozer, monstrous as it is, got more... monstrous. What a subject!

The Red Baron's famous mount is now a new tool, 1/24 scale kit!

Oh my! This was only announced last month as well! And here it is...

There's no lack of BAE Hawks in 1/48 anymore!

100 years ago this was the epitome of the fledgeling RAF. What better way to celebrate?

Bigger is better, as that Brennus proved. Same with any French AMX-10 Tank Destroyer!

Merit's new 1/48 Gloster Gladiator is a new addition to any fan of the RAF between the wars, and during the Battle of Britain too!

Did we say there's also no lack of Shilkas anymore?

Turning up in different box art than what was announced is this excellent F350!

Quack! One of the rarest of planes ever made into a model - this could be a first!
vhcguys
Devotee

Re: Hot kits from Kitty Hawk, Tiger and Meng... and more!

Postby enfield38 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:47 pm

The Vickers Medium, whilst very welcome, is unfortunately the incorrect mark for our four Aussie tanks. I'll be waiting out for the MkII* release as a starting point for my build, the turret will still need some work though.

Thanks for the new spread of kits anyway VHC team!
Cheers,
Rod C
enfield38
Devotee

Re: Hot kits from Kitty Hawk, Tiger and Meng... and more!

Postby vhcguys » Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks Rod! Keep an eye out for the Mk II!
vhcguys
Devotee