Black Friday Newsletter Only Deals

Sponsor's Area Metro Hobbies
A place for Metro Hobbies to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: vhcguys

Black Friday Newsletter Only Deals

Postby vhcguys » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:24 pm

For anyone who hasn't signed up to our newsletter, now would be a really go time as we have just launched a exclusive newsletter discount not advertised anywhere else. Must be a newsletter subscriber to get the discount. We will be sure to send out the newsletter again to anyone who missed out and signs up before 30 November. If you only want to hear about model kit news, then be sure to only select the model kit category upon sign-up. Here is the link: https://metrohobbies.com.au/signup
vhcguys
Beginner

Re: Black Friday Newsletter Only Deals

Postby qfa_tsv » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:01 pm

I have no idea what the meaning of Black Friday on the 24th of the month even means, seeing it around a bit, Please Explain
Graeme
qfa_tsv
Devotee

Postby GeneralJG » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:58 pm

It means you get 25% off model kits at metrohobbies..........unless there's nothing left because I er someone bought everything :lol:
John G.
GeneralJG
Devotee

Postby scotty100368 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 pm

qfa_tsv wrote:I have no idea what the meaning of Black Friday on the 24th of the month even means, seeing it around a bit, Please Explain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

Scott.
scotty100368
Beginner

Postby Woody » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:09 pm

GeneralJG wrote:It means you get 25% off model kits at metrohobbies..........unless there's nothing left because I er someone bought everything :lol:

Hey John, at least you left me one Tamiya 1/32 F-15C :D :lol:
Justin...
Woody
Devotee

Postby GeneralJG » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 am

Woody wrote:
GeneralJG wrote:It means you get 25% off model kits at metrohobbies..........unless there's nothing left because I er someone bought everything :lol:

Hey John, at least you left me one Tamiya 1/32 F-15C :D :lol:

Arrrggghhhhh I knew I'd missed something! :mrgreen:
John G.
GeneralJG
Devotee

Postby qfa_tsv » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 am

scotty100368 wrote:
qfa_tsv wrote:I have no idea what the meaning of Black Friday on the 24th of the month even means, seeing it around a bit, Please Explain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

Scott.

Oh crap another stupid American load of rubbish, designed to lighten out wallets, next we will be having Thanksgiving day (ours will held to commemorate out wonderful Politicians), and that Cricket rubbish will be replaced by the more culturally acceptable Baseball, and will we adopt the American or Canadian football style, to replace AFL, NRL, and ARU.
Let's make the first weekend in every month, buy new models day, and call it Big Spend Weekend of course the BS could be construed to mean something else, so open to ideas on all of this.
Graeme
qfa_tsv
Devotee