1-32 SUU-20

Sponsor's Area OzMods Scale Models
An area for OzMods Scale Models to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information

Moderator: gregozmods

1-32 SUU-20

Postby Cairnsy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 pm

G'day Greg,

I thought I would just use this forum as a bit of an opportunity to petition you with your line of aftermarket weapons to produce a set of large scale SUU-20 Practice bomb/rocket dispensers.

You currently produce them in 1-72 and 1-48 which are very nice, I have quite a few sets that will eventually find there way on to various builds of mine (Hornets, Pigs, F-4) but as far as I know there is not a single option available in 1-32 scale either included in a kit (aircraft or weapons)or as an aftermarket.

As such a common store used by so many aircraft and Air Forces I think it is a pretty big omission in the modelling realm. I struggle to think of a day that I didn't see at least one F-111 on the line with SUU-20 fitted. Several other RAAF platforms have used the SUU-20 quite commonly, Mirage, Phantom, Pig, Hornet off the top of my head in addition to the USAF plenty of NATO countries etc I think it is an opportunity for you to fill a gap in the market whilst I selfishly get something to Hang off my Big Phantom and Hornet. :-P

Just a thought, See you at QMHE

Cheers

Cairnsy
Chris
Cairnsy
Beginner

Re: 1-32 SUU-20

Postby gregozmods » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Thanks Chris. Point taken. Will get the boys working on it.
gregozmods
Beginner