Great service

Sponsor's Area BNA Model World
An area for BNA Model World to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: BNA Model World

Re: Great service

Postby tiger1944 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Yep I buy the majority of my kits, Aftermarket, paints and other bits and pieces from BNA.
Always 1st class service, excellent product range and service.
tiger1944
Devotee

Postby Ruggers » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 am

I have to agree with the quality of service from BNA, FANTASTIC. I have had a couple of big paint orders recently and they contacted me within a day with details of an error on their system. There was no sorry to bad with your order, no, they offered me substitutes or hold the order till the requested paint arrived. They even gave me an ETA for the delivery to them. I elected to wait and before I knew it, my order was at my door. No fuss or crap, just EXCELENT service.

Buy with confidence. I wish all retailers had the ethics and pride BNA have. Well done.
Cheers,

Rugs.

Nothing is fragile if it is packed correctly and once it is broken, it is no longer fragile.
Ruggers
Devotee

Postby steve2444 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Totally agree
I have bought a fair few kits and bits n pieces from them and
the service is second to none
Cheers
Steve
steve2444
Beginner

Postby Ultra » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 am

Have also ordered from them and found their service awesome too!
Wish some of the "sold out" items were restocked though (not OOP items)
Ultra
Devotee

Postby Homerlovesbeer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Again I'll ad my thumbs up to BNA for excellent service. I've purchased a few times from them and my goods have always arrived in excellent condition (and FAST) apart from my last order where some paints spilled (no idea how) which BNA promptly offered to replace or credit.

I thoroughly recommend them without hesitation. :) Many businesses could learn customer service from them. :roll:
Homerlovesbeer
Beginner

Postby pacificmustang » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 pm

I would also have to add Frontline to great service providers too. Ordered a kit Thursday and it arrived Monday to Victoria.
The first time I have used them. It wont be the last
Bruce
On the Bench
Cyber-Wings 1/32 Me109-E3

DISCLAIMER : My signature may, or may not bear any relationship whatsoever to what is actually on my bench

https://www.facebook.com/BrucesScaleModels
http://www.brucesscalemodels.com
pacificmustang
Devotee

Postby Homerlovesbeer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Hmm you just posted about Frontline service in the BNA model section of the forum? I'm glad you had a nice experience but it comes across as cross promotion?
Homerlovesbeer
Beginner

Postby thevespabandit » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:27 pm

I have to add to this... Bought some stuff, one item was missing even though it was marked off. No ifs, no buts; replacement item was posted next day.
Totally my go to place for building related!
thevespabandit
Devotee

Postby ZacTheKiwi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 am

I've only discovered BNA in the last month and now it's my go-to online shop. Even though I'm in New Zealand most of the items I look at are cheaper than buying locally. I'm waiting on my second order - expecting it any day now - and I'm excited to get more. Thanks team!
ZacTheKiwi
Devotee

Postby Viking » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Another happy BNA customer here - the kit I bought (and the two detail upgrade sets) arrived promptly and well packed.
Viking
Beginner

PreviousNext